CL

Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Little Girl


We have recently found out that we are pregnant with a little girl. We debated keeping this a secret, but decided against it. However, we think we might keep the name a secret =) We have consulted with one cousin who is expecting to make sure they aren't thinking of the same name and they aren't! =)



Morning sickness is a thing of the past - seems like forever ago when I last had it. I've had no complications at all - thankfully. She has started kicking and it's a wonderful feeling. We're finally starting on the nursery and getting things in order.

As far as Michael and I ... Michael is still loving his job and is still in ATL. I've finished my externship, but will still work occasionally for $$ and experience.

We're having our blessing in August, followed by our honeymoon to Jamaica. We can't wait!! We're so excited and ready to go =)

No comments: