CL

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mommy in the Making

The feeling of becoming a mommy is indescribable. I thought I'd be more scared or apprehensive, but I'm so excited. And I couldn't dream of being married to and having children with any other man than Michael. He's been absolutely wonderful since we started talking and has gotten better everyday. I know he'll be a wonderful father. Having that trust in him and the wonderful relationship that we do makes becoming a mommy a wonderful adventure in life. This is going to be great and I can't wait to meet our baby.

I've always heard horror stories about morning sickness, back pain, various other things. Morning sickness sucked, but it GOES AWAY. I think people forget to tell you that. I haven't had back paiusedn, but I think my sciatic nerve has been sat on a couple of times. That's the baby getting me back for doing it to mom =P Sleeping can be sucky. It's better when Michael's around. It's hard to get comfy in a big empty bed when I can only sleep on my side. Apprenhension comes, but so does excitement =)

As far as when the baby comes, we're going against "tradition" and doing things the traditional way (by that I mean how things used to be done traditionally). We're hoping to deliver the baby at home with a midwife =) We couldn't be happier about our decision. Our midwife has been great so far and we're looking forward to her helping us through this process of becoming parents =)

No comments: